Baby showers and wedding showers deserve photo memories, like the main events. They don’t, however, need a professional photographer. Guest snapshots might work for Facebook and Twitter, but to truly capture the magic of the event in photos, you’ll need a Selfie Station photo booth. And you will still be able text, tweet, post, or email your pictures.
The bests showers include pictures!
Here are five reasons you’ll love having a photo booth from Selfie Station at your event.
1. Keepsakes for your guests. They can take a physical picture home with them. Create a custom frame or frames, so everyone remembers your special day.
2. No more photos of people chewing snapped by photographers randomly. Everyone decides when to hop in front of the photo station. Plus with state-of-the-art lighting and a top of the line camera, it’s hard not to look good.
3. Use props to make your photos even more fun and memorable.
4. A photo booth is a great ice breaker, particularly when you’re bringing two families together. It’s a great way to get people to meet each other before the arrival of a baby or the union of two families.
5. Love your photos or leave them. You know with a selfie you get a picture you like — or you delete it. With this photo booth station, more like a giant phone than a photo booth, you’ve got the same option.
SNAP INTO FUN / Instant memories. Instant connections. A friendly attendant encourages you and your guests to mug, cheese, cheer and laugh while taking expert selfies. Everyone gets a souvenir of your fabulous soiree to print, text, email or post to Facebook and Twitter. Add a custom frame to commemorate your event. Invite Selfie Station to your next party.