WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO OWN AND OPERATE A SELFIE STATION?
As the owner of a Selfie Station, you can promote and book your photo booth for events in your area. All you need to do is transport and set up the Selfie Station and help guests make lasting memories while having a blast yourself. Networking is a snap at the events you attend. One event often leads to two or three more, as people so thoroughly enjoy themselves and the keepsake photos. Events are great places to meet business leaders who may want to book you for a trade show, convention or special event. Many Selfie Station owners hire an attendant to operate the photo booth so they are free to network with guests. Put a smile on peoples’ face, snap a photo and hand them your card.
Great customer service is the key to success. It’s a perfect option for an outgoing, go-getting entrepreneur. Heck, with your outgoing personality, you’ll be buying another photo booth soon to keep up with demand.
SELFIE STATION IN ACTION
WHAT MAKES SELFIE STATION A GREAT PURCHASE?
Our photo booth’s design and purpose draw people in at events. It makes for a great ice breaker, especially when you add a theme, costumes, props and custom borders. It instantly connects people who may not know each other while providing cherished keepsakes.
- A reasonable purchase price
- Flexible hours (many events are scheduled for evenings and weekends).
- Cutting edge technology: High resolution camera, easy-to-use touch screen and tons of extras make operations of the photo booth simple and fun.
- It’s fun: The Selfie Station makes people smile and laugh. How many other purchases you make can say that?
“SouthWest Selfies is a happy owner of the Selfie Station. We love the sleek design, the incredible computer and camera, and top-notch support from the Selfie Station staff. We are looking forward to our growing Selfie Station family!”
— SouthWest Selfies
SELFIE STATION OWNER CHARACTERISTICS
- Funds to purchase the photo booth.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to promote your photo booth.
- The ability to organize and schedule events for your photo booth.
- A desire to build up long term relationships with clients and to maintain these relationships over time.
FIVE STEPS TO OWN A SELFIE STATION
- Contact us
- Consult with a Selfie Station specialist.
- Sign a purchase agreement.
- Make a deposit.
- Your Selfie Station arrives in 5-6 weeks, so start booking some events.